Regional Ecological Project, LLC is an official Representative of Ural Pulpstone Factory.
Pulpstone Factory is located in Ekaterinburg - a large Russian industrial center.
• In 1934 the factory was founded. At first quartz and alundum cement stones were made.
• Until the 1950s the factory produced cement stones weighing 2.5 and 5 tons, with diameter of 1500mm. During the first part of the 60s the technology had changed, the equipment has been modernized.
• In 1967 the factory began making ceramic stones.
• In 1976 the factory purchased manufacturing know-how and equipment from Norton (Canada).
• Independently our specialists developed the new ideal binder.
• The factory specializes in «whitestones». Our pure AI203 «whitestones» maximize production and minimize specific energy consumption.
• In 1983 the factory began export sales worldwide: to the COMECON countries, Norway, Finland, the USA, etc.
• Now we have provided long running life in SGW and PGW grinders. We also produce other ceramic and abrasive products. Material and workmanship for the production are at the highest level.
Our factory is successfully adapting to the numerous changes in Russia, and to the needs of customers worldwide.
80 YEARS OF BEST QUALITY
AND WE WILL ANSWER ANY QUESTION
AND OUR BEST CUSTOMERS
WHY WE ARE
THE BEST PRICE
We use only best raw and equipment
We have very effective production and sales system
by our customers
THE BEST QUALITY
We deliver stone in 14 days
We offer wide assortment
of sharpening burrs
We have warranty
for each stone